Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Zenetti Lucre Black Chrome wheels in today and they did not fit on my 300 srt-8. :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
wheels

Are they for sale?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zenetti Lucre Black Chrome

smhaaz said:
Are they for sale?
Yes for $2700.00 plus shipping. They have not even been mounted. The 4 tries are 265 35 22 perelli p zero .
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18 Posts
QFASTVETTE said:
I got my Zenetti Lucre Black Chrome wheels in today and they did not fit on my 300 srt-8. :mad:
if you were as vague with the salesperson as well as you've explained yourself with this thread, I can understand why there may be a problem.
now let's try this again, WHY DON'T THEY FIT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
lol calm down everyone! i will assure everyone that these rims WILL FIT! i have had them for several months on my 300c, and absolutly love them. they are a quality rim and have withstanded numerous potholes in my everyday driving.

i included some pics that the previous owner sent me of the rims, prior to my purchase. they were on a black magnum (which is pictured) but IMO they look 100x better on a black 300c (although id love to see them on a white or silver one too). ive been procrastinatin on taking pics of my ride, so i hope these pics will do! :smoker:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
oops......thanks for pointing that out to me linda! :)


so if im correct a 5x115 lug pattern wont fit a srt8? this seems a bit confusing to me because so many people are looking for take off srt8 wheels for their 300s.
a stock 20" srt8 rim will fit a 300 (any model) but any other rim that would fit a 300 would not fit an srt8? can someone please clear this up for me!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
lennoxavesosa said:
oops......thanks for pointing that out to me linda! :)


so if im correct a 5x115 lug pattern wont fit a srt8? this seems a bit confusing to me because so many people are looking for take off srt8 wheels for their 300s.
a stock 20" srt8 rim will fit a 300 (any model) but any other rim that would fit a 300 would not fit an srt8? can someone please clear this up for me!
The difference inherent in the SRT8 is the bigger brakes, however QFAST never revisited this thread to fill us in on why this particular wheel didn't fit...
I don't think anyone was speaking in absolutes here :wink1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HEMEEE said:
The difference inherent in the SRT8 is the bigger brakes, however QFAST never revisited this thread to fill us in on why this particular wheel didn't fit...
I don't think anyone was speaking in absolutes here :wink1:
THE WHEELS HIT THE BRAKES...
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top