Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will The Zenetti Lucre Wheels 22 X 9.5 Fit On An 300c Srt-8.
They Told Me They Do Fit.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
This wheel site says the Zenetti's will not fit a 300C.
http://www.bigwheels.net/?location=...&model=Lucre&status=&model_vehicle=300C SRT8
I believe the SRT8 bolt pattern is the same as the 300C, 5 x 115mm.
The offest on the 300C is 18, I believe. Not sure about the SRT8.
I have called wheel sites and have been told "they will fit", but when you ask what is the bolt pattern and offset they will find out they don't.
Maybe the Zenetti's have recently added more application sizes, but make sure you know what you are getting.

·
Registered
362 Posts
QFASTVETTE....yes the Lucres will fit on the 300c, about the SRT8, im not sure, but if its the same bolt pattern then yes. I have had them on my 300c for about 2, maybe 3 months now, and i absolutly love them. In fact i purchased them from a forum member on here than had them on his magnum for a short period.
They are a bit 'clunky', but overall i love them. The wheel face itself is not totally powercoated black, as the insides of the cutouts are chrome, so in some light then infact appear to be chrome wheels when the suns hitting them. The lip is insanely huge also. In person they really do compliment a black 300.
Ive been meaning to post pictures for some time now of my car, but just havent got around to it.
By the way....where are you located man? dont want an SRT8 driving around with my rims, as it would put my car to shame lol. you can PM me if you have any more questions regarding the wheels and ill be glad to help.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
lennoxavesosa said:
QFASTVETTE....yes the Lucres will fit on the 300c, about the SRT8, im not sure, but if its the same bolt pattern then yes. I have had them on my 300c for about 2, maybe 3 months now, and i absolutly love them. In fact i purchased them from a forum member on here than had them on his magnum for a short period.
They are a bit 'clunky', but overall i love them. The wheel face itself is not totally powercoated black, as the insides of the cutouts are chrome, so in some light then infact appear to be chrome wheels when the suns hitting them. The lip is insanely huge also. In person they really do compliment a black 300.
Ive been meaning to post pictures for some time now of my car, but just havent got around to it.
By the way....where are you located man? dont want an SRT8 driving around with my rims, as it would put my car to shame lol. you can PM me if you have any more questions regarding the wheels and ill be glad to help.
Did you get the 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts