Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoomers $799.00 5.7 0r $899.00 V-6 duals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have 5 original aluminized pipe versions of our 5.7 or V6 dual systems that we'll let go at $799.00 for 5.7's and $899.00 for V6 duals. The V6 duals includes the x-pipe kit so it costs a little more...

That's a $300.00 dollar saving over our current stainless pipe system. All these aluminized systems use our current mufflers and tips and carry our lifetime warranty.

Only 5 left at this price, and they're gone forever.... :biggrin:

Give us a call to place your order while supplies last....866-4Zoomers ask for Ron ext.12

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 down 4 to go! :biggrin: :lick: :arms: :fing02: :cool: :439: :You_Rock_ :wizard: :booty: :dance: :headbang: :popcorn: :reporter: :drive: :silly: :yup: :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interested buyer

API, thanks for your message. It was very informative. I just saw your ad and was wondering what is better.

What is the difference and/or benefit from having aluminized pipes vs steel?

I saw this offer for 799.00

·
Registered
201 Posts
1 down 4 to go! :biggrin: :lick: :arms: :fing02: :cool: :439: :You_Rock_ :wizard: :booty: :dance: :headbang: :popcorn: :reporter: :drive: :silly: :yup: :cool:
I am 100% ready to buy one for my SRT8. I just need to find a place that will install it. Can i order it through you or should I go to the website?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
API, thanks for your message. It was very informative. I just saw your ad and was wondering what is better.

What is the difference and/or benefit from having aluminized pipes vs steel?

I saw this offer for 799.00

Both pipes are steel and the one in the offer is an Aluminized steel vs. the stainless steel we use now. The stell in coated inside and out and is very rust resistant. Plus the Aluminized system is a great deal at $799.00 vs. $1099.00 for our stainless cat-back. Hurry we only have 3 systems left at the $799.00 price. Ron 866-4Zoomers

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I am 100% ready to buy one for my SRT8. I just need to find a place that will install it. Can i order it through you or should I go to the website?
Yes give us a call to place your order.. Ask for Ron 866-4Zoomers. So you know this offer of $799.00 is only for 5.7's and V6'S. SRT8 systems use 3" polished stainless tubing and are $1299.00 w/free shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts