Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hey Ron,

I just wanted to let you know that I took my car into my 'Five Star' Chrysler dealer this morning to have the first oil/filter change performed (utilizing Mobil 1 5W20 synthetic oil). The service manager, service writers, parts manager, and several service techs were in awe of the 'Zoomers' custom dual exhaust system. They all commented on how clean and professional the install was and they also enjoyed the way the system sounds as compared to other systems they've heard, although mine was the first dual exhaust set-up that they've ever seen on any 'LX platform' vehicle equipped with the 3.5 liter HO V6 motor. :fing02:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
L8x said:
im very interested but im in nor cal. i'd be willing to drive down for a weekend or something if i can get some sort of leeway on the price. i gotta sleep and eat right? hehe
Hey DJ thanks for the post, That says somthing if a tech actually noticed somthing exciting about the cars they work on day in and day out. :smoker: Cool

LX8 give me a call and let's decide what you want to do... We also can do a single out exhaust which will be about half the price. I do have a member LT1Dad set up to use his car for fitting of our single exhaust for the V6 next Thursday. Duals are cool but i think we can get the single to perform just as good...

·
Registered
99 Posts
3.5L custom dual exhaust installed!!

Well I finally got my Zoomer's custom dual exhaust on my 3.5L V6, and all I can say is WOW! Excellent sound, excellent customer service, and excellent results! You will not be dissappointed by this system. Just like everyone else said.....zero drone, sound is awsome when you get on the throttle, and is nice and quite when just cruising. Check out the following links and see/hear for yourself:

Freeway Driving

Local Driving

Start, Rev, Idle

Takeoff

Let us know what you think!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
ink said:
Well I finally got my Zoomer's custom dual exhaust on my 3.5L V6, and all I can say is WOW! Excellent sound, excellent customer service, and excellent results! You will not be dissappointed by this system. Just like everyone else said.....zero drone, sound is awsome when you get on the throttle, and is nice and quite when just cruising. Check out the following links and see/hear for yourself (if the video turns blank then just refresh the page):

Startup, Rev and Idle

Takeoff

Local Driving

Freeway Driving

Let us know what you think!
ink,

Sounds/looks real good...once I got your host site 'buffering' under control. These videos might now also give those non-'Touring'/'Limited' owners, who didn't think that the 3.5L HO V6 motor was a 'beast' in its own right, a completely different opinion about our vehicles. Thanks for getting these video clips captured for me, as well as for the rest of those other owners who might be considering having this modification performed on their cars as well. I personally think the custom dual set-up was the only way to go, as it just looks, fits, and sounds just right on our '300 series' models. :fing02:

P.S. I also got a chance to see what your tinted tails look like when utilized during the daytime...thanks. :cool2:

·
Registered
99 Posts
yea sorry about the 'buffering', Im by no means a web guy so I did my best to set it up. I wish I knew how to make it a flash project like kidcoastal did......maybe you can help me out kid?? :D I know Ron wants it for his webpage too.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
ink said:
yea sorry about the 'buffering', Im by no means a web guy so I did my best to set it up. I wish I knew how to make it a flash project like kidcoastal did......maybe you can help me out kid?? :D I know Ron wants it for his webpage too.
ink,

I'm certainly no web guy either, nor do I even own a digital video camera. I think you did a great job capturing the audio/video, and it truly gives the viewer an honest representation of what our 'Zoomers' system sounds like. Getting kidcoastal's input is definitely a good idea, as he already did a great job on the 'Zoomers' website. Thanks again for taking your time in getting the audio/video captured for the rest of us. :You_Rock_

·
Registered
35 Posts
Another satisfied customer! Got everything hooked up this weekend and all I can say is Wow! Those guys did an amazing job and it sounds incredible. I also went into a dealership to get a uConnect installed this morning. When I pulled in there was an SRT8 waiting to get cleaned. The car is amazing but the fun part was, the service guy starts up the SRT8 and pulls it in the bay, then he comes to get my car and starts it up. He does a double take and asks about the exhaust. He liked the sound better than the SRT8! Thanks Zoomers! :banana:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts