Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zoomers is going 304 stainless on our 5.7L Dual Exhaust System.

Introductory Price $999.00 Free shipping if we reach 10 people.. :fing02: (inside the continental U.S.) Regular Price $1199.00

We have to get 10 people for this group buy in order to qualify for the free shipping... If you pre-pay this locks you into the group buy price of $999.00 and if we reach 10 you all get the free shipping. We will start to ship when 10 have signed up and pre-paid. If for some reason we don't reach 10 all you do is pay the shipping charges on top of the $999.00. Sale ends August 15th

Please give us a call to place your order and we'll add you to the list...866-4ZOOMERS or 949-916-3240 Ron ext. 12

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi there,

I would like to join the group and and get the discount price. However, being from the South East Europe (Serbia), I certainly do not qualify as a member from continental US.

The idea is that I join the group buy and pay the purchase price now, then pay for my overseas shipping later (at a full price), and the rest of the guys in the group get free shipping inside U.S. and a discount price.

Another thing, I would like my cat backs to be delivered in September, as customs and shipping expenses more than double the price for me (and I've just returned from a vacation on Greek islands).

Please advise if this structure can hold water.

Thanks,
Igor

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Igor said:
Hi there,

I would like to join the group and and get the discount price. However, being from the South East Europe (Serbia), I certainly do not qualify as a member from continental US.

The idea is that I join the group buy and pay the purchase price now, then pay for my overseas shipping later (at a full price), and the rest of the guys in the group get free shipping inside U.S. and a discount price.

Another thing, I would like my cat backs to be delivered in September, as customs and shipping expenses more than double the price for me (and I've just returned from a vacation on Greek islands).

Please advise if this structure can hold water.

Thanks,
Igor
No problem Igor, Please give us a call 949-916-3240 or 866-4Zoomers and well take your order and lock you into the group buy price. I'll hold them for you and ship next month and charge you shipping at that time. Thanks, Ron

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Introductory Price $999.00 Free shipping if we reach 10 people.. (inside the continental U.S.) Regular Price $1199.00

We have to get 10 people for this group buy in order to qualify for the free shipping... If you pre-pay this locks you into the group buy price of $999.00 and if we reach 10 you all get the free shipping. We will start to ship when 10 have signed up and pre-paid. If for some reason we don't reach 10 all you do is pay the shipping charges on top of the $999.00.

Please give us a call to place your order and we'll add you to the list...866-4ZOOMERS or 949-916-3240 Ron ext. 12

·
Registered
40 Posts
aperformance said:

Introductory Price $999.00 Free shipping if we reach 10 people.. :fing02: (inside the continental U.S.) Regular Price $1199.00

We have to get 10 people for this group buy in order to qualify for the free shipping... If you pre-pay this locks you into the group buy price of $999.00 and if we reach 10 you all get the free shipping. We will start to ship when 10 have signed up and pre-paid. If for some reason we don't reach 10 all you do is pay the shipping charges on top of the $999.00.

Ron,

How come you guys are switching to stainless? Have you had problems with the aluminum? I believe I have your older version (aluminum). If that is the case, what prompted the switch? I hope there weren't any serious concerns.

·
Registered
668 Posts
for how long ?

For how long do you expect this group buy (offer) would last ???

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
R8R 300C said:
Ron,

How come you guys are switching to stainless? Have you had problems with the aluminum? I believe I have your older version (aluminum). If that is the case, what prompted the switch? I hope there weren't any serious concerns.
There were no concerns we are simply upgrading all our systems to Stainless to offer a more competitive product in the market place. We recently did the same with our Nissan Titan Cat-Back.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Time is running out

We only have 4 more Stainless systems at this price. Hurry time is running out on this great offer!!! $999.00 for a complete Zoomers stainless cat-back.. Order today....Ron 949-916-3240 or 866-4Zoomers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts