Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
fatchance said:
I just sent vvv90 a PM with a link, just so he dosen't miss out. He might want to check out the vidoe with Ella's SRT up on the dyno. I bet she will have a mod on her SRT before he dose.
Uh oh, competition.
From a girl. :D

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Hey Ella

Ella C SRT said:
Uh oh, competition.
From a girl. :D
Need a set of Zoomers??

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Need an exhaust system?

srt8danno said:
Wow Chas, congratulations on winning the Zoomers drawing! Do you have to attend to receive the prize? The CA people always have all the fun. :D

Seriously, looks like a great time for a great cause.

Ella you just made me spit my evening beverage out all over the screen with your pic of VVV’s lovely new pink car! LMFAO! Thanks!

Now where the hell is he? Too much work will make a dull boy. :D
PM ME

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
ELLA YOU ROCK!

My dream car is 2000 miles away!? GOD! ... Now I really wish I was in Socal. I totally would've given props on that mad tyte Coop yo!

Ella, you do realize that your dyno is null if you don't drive it up yourself. It's like letting someone else drive your car at the track and taking credit for their ET. :nana:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
See Ella, I told you you'd get a lot of press... See this stuff is fun!

Next step Zoomers and dyno day 2... I think Chasb has a set he wants to give up...I'll tell you what I'll install em for free if you buy them from Chas... and never mind fatchance and his corsa deal...

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
OK Shindig particpants-Here is what I am going to do

Now let's see if all of you SE Shindig participants can forget about economic worth and put some big numbers up for Andy at the meet.

I was actually planning on doing this or some variation of it all along (someone in an earlier reply even suggested it, and I sort of tipped that I had "a plan")

In any event this isn't really a big deal, but I have given my 50% off ZOOMERS certificate to Andy for him to auction off at the shingdig.

Now let me educate you folks on charity auctions. You are bidding to donate to a cause. You are NOT bidding necessarily what you think the item is worth. Most charity auctions bring in much more than the actual economic value of the items sold off.

This is for a good cause-the cause isn't even Morpheus, since that is only Andy's means to his end. I am not taking any part of the proceeds from this auction. I am simply using this as another donation to the mercy flight service that is Andy's ultimate goal. I already have an exhaust sytem, and I don't need the money.

So BID UP HEAVY AT THIS SO ANDY CAN GET HIS GOAL A LITTLE CLOSER TO REALITY.

Here I am with my oldest son Mike

Chasb (CHAZ BEE)

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Ron ypu guys are great. Thanks again.

aperformance said:
See Ella, I told you you'd get a lot of press... See this stuff is fun!

Next step Zoomers and dyno day 2... I think Chasb has a set he wants to give up...I'll tell you what I'll install em for free if you buy them from Chas... and never mind fatchance and his corsa deal...

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
First let's see how much money this certificate can raise for Andy

chasb said:
Now let's see if all of you SE Shindig participants can forget about economic worth and put some big numbers up for Andy at the meet.

I was actually planning on doing this or some variation of it all along (someone in an earlier reply even suggested it, and I sort of tipped that I had "a plan")

In any event this isn't really a big deal, but I have given my 50% off ZOOMERS certificate to Andy for him to auction off at the shingdig.

Now let me educate you folks on charity auctions. You are bidding to donate to a cause. You are NOT bidding necessarily what you think the item is worth. Most charity auctions bring in much more than the actual economic value of the items sold off.

This is for a good cause-the cause isn't even Morpheus, since that is only Andy's means to his end. I am not taking any part of the proceeds from this auction. I am simply using this as another donation to the mercy flight service that is Andy's ultimate goal. I already have an exhaust sytem, and I don't need the money.

So BID UP HEAVY AT THIS SO ANDY CAN GET HIS GOAL A LITTLE CLOSER TO REALITY.

Here I am with my oldest son Mike

Chasb (CHAZ BEE)

Andy has the certificate
Hope everyone bids

21 - 28 of 28 Posts